2. Information We Receive About You
2.1 Personally-Identifiable Information
2.1.1 Personally Identifiable Information is information that would uniquely identify you. At your discretion you may provide us with some personal information when you choose to contact us or use the application. Such information may include your name, company name, contact number and email (“personal information”).
2.1.2 You may visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
2.2 Non-Personally identifiable information
2.2.1. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is composed of technical information that will not identify you as an individual. The app has been pre-installed with Google Analytics which collects information whenever you launch or use the app. It will record the frequency or the number of times you visit a certain page within the app.
3. Protection and Use of Information
3.1 We take the security of our products and your privacy very seriously. Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your information, transmissions on the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for the disclosure of any of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
3.2 If you provide us with your email address and give us a permission to do so, we may occasionally send you an email, newsletters or push notifications to tell you about new product features, solicit your feedbacks or just keep you up to date with the latest news or development with our products.
3.3 The data collected through Google Analytics is used primarily as monitoring mechanism. Through this we can determine which pages of the app are often used. In doing so, we are provided with statistical information on how to further improve our services.
4. Third Parties
4.1 We do not control the privacy practices of third parties that have links to and from the Site. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you use or submit information to these websites.
4.2 You may share your job information, documentation or reports, including images and videos to your Dropbox. You are fully in control over what and when information gets uploaded.
5. Your Role in Protecting Your Privacy
5.1 To help keep your data private, it is important to have a strong password and to not share that password with others. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and you should always exercise proper diligence and discretion. Please remember that protection of your privacy begins with you.
6. Changes to This Policy
6.1 We reserve the right to at all times to discontinue or modify the terms of privacy statement as we deem necessary. We will post those changes to this privacy statement through an announcement on this page. Changes to this Policy shall become effective immediately upon posting on this page.
7. Contact Us
End-User Licensing Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE”) CAREFULLY BEFORE CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON OR DOWNLOADING OR USING THE TIMETACT MOBILE APPLICATION (‘’APPLICATION”) ACCOMPANYING THIS LICENSE. BY CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON OR DOWNLOADING OR USING THE APPLICATION, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT CLICK THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON OR DOWNLOAD OR USE THE APPLICATION.
2. License Grant and Restrictions on Use.
2.1 License Grant. Company grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the Application on a single Mobile Device owned and controlled by You, and to access and use the Application on such Mobile Device strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of the License, the Usage Rules and any service agreement associated with your Mobile Device (collectively “Related Agreements”).
2.2 Restrictions on Use. You shall use the Application strictly in accordance with the terms of the Related Agreements and shall not: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the Application; (b) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Application; (c) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with Your access or use the Application; (d) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors of the Application; (e) use the Application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended; (f) install, use or permit the Application to exist on more than one Mobile Device at a time or on any other mobile device or computer; (g) distribute the Application to multiple Mobile Devices; (h) make the Application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple Mobile Devices or users at the time; (i) use the Application for creating a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for any services, product or software that is, directly or indirectly competitive with or in any way a substitute for any services, product or software offered by Company; (j) use the Application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or (k) use any proprietary information or interfaces of Company or other intellectual property of Company in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any applications, accessories or devices for use with the Application.
3. Intellectual Property Rights.
3.1 Rights to Application. You acknowledge and agree that the Application and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain the property of Company. Furthermore, You acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of the Applications and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure, and organization of the Application are the intellectual property and proprietary and confidential information of Company and its affiliates, licensors and supplier. Except as expressly stated in this License, You are not granted any intellectual property rights in or to the Application by implication, estoppels or other legal theory, and all rights in and to the Application not expressly granted in this License are hereby reserved and retained by Company.
3.2 Third Party Software. The Application may utilize third party software that is subject to open source and third party license terms (“Third Party Software”). You acknowledge and agree that Your right to use such Third Part Software as part of the Application is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source or third party license applicable such Third Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, license terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict, the terms of the open source or third party licenses shall control with regard to Your use of the relevant Third Party Software. In no event, shall the Application or components thereof be deemed to be “open source” or “publicly available” software.
3.3 Company’s Marks. You are not authorized to use the Company trademarks in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Company, which may be withheld for any or no reason.
3.4 Infringement Acknowledgement. You and Company acknowledge and agree that, in the event of a third party claim that the Application or Your possession or use of the Application infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, You (and not Company) will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such claim of intellectual property infringement. You will, however, promptly notify Company in writing of such a claim.
4. Restriction on Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend, sublicense or transfer the Application, this License or any of the rights granted hereunder. Any attempted transfer in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
5. Use of Information.
6.Third Party Content and Services.
6.1 General. You acknowledge that the Application permits access to products, services, websites, advertisements, promotions, recommendations, advice, information, and materials created and provided by advertisers, publishers, content partners, marketing agents, vendors and other third parties (“Third Party Content and Services”).
6.2 Disclaimer. You acknowledge that Company does not investigate, monitor, represent or endorse the Third Party Content and Services (including any third party websites available through the Application). Furthermore, Your access to and use of the Third Party Content and Services is at Your sole discretion and risk, and Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to You arising out of or in connection with Your access to and use of the Third Party content and Services. Company hereby disclaims any representation, warranty or guaranty regarding the Third Party Content and Services, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, warranty or guaranty regarding the availability, quality, reliability, features, appropriates, completeness, or legality of the Third Party Content and Services.
6.3 Third Party Terms of Services. You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and use of the Third Party Content and Services and any correspondence or business dealings between You and any third party located using the Application are governed by and require Your acceptance of the terms of service of such third party, including, without limitation, any terms, privacy policies, conditions, representations, warranties or disclaimers contained therein. Furthermore, You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content and Services and any related third party terms of service are subject to change by the applicable third party at its sole discretion and without any notice. You assume all risks arising out of or resulting from your transaction of business over the Internet and with any third party, and you agree that Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors are not responsible or liable for any loss or result of the presence of information about links to such advertisers or service providers. Furthermore, You acknowledge and agree that You are not being granted a license to (i) the Third Party Content and Services; (ii) any products, services, processes or technology described in or offered by the Third Party Content and Services; or (iii) any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the Third Party Content or Services or any products, services, processes or technology described or offerend therein.
6.4 Endorsements. You acknowledge and agree that the provision of access to any Third Party Content and Service shall not constitute or imply any endorsement by Company or its affiliates of such Third Party Content and Services. Company reserves the right to restrict or deny access to any Third Party Content and Services otherwise accessible through the Application, although Company has no obligation to restrict or deny access even if requested by You.
6.5 Inappropriate Materials. You understand that by accessing and using the Third Party Content and Services, You may encounter information, materials and subject matter (i) that You or others may deem offensive, indecent, or objectionable; (ii) which may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and (iii) that automatically and unintentionally appears in search results, as a link or reference to objectionable material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree to use the Third Party Content and Services as Your sole risk and that Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to You for information, material or subject matter that is found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
6.6 Use of Third Party Content and Services. You agree that the Third Party Content and Services contain proprietary information and material that is owned by Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including, without limitation, pursuant to copyright, and that You will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Third Party Content and Services. No portion of the Third Party Content and Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Third Party Content and Services, in any manner, and You shall not exploit the the Third Party Content and Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, without limitation, by trespass or burdening network capacity. You agree that You will not use any the Third Party Content and Services in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that Company is not in any way responsible for any such use by You.
7. Term and Termination.
7.1 Term. This License shall be effective until terminated.
7.2 Termination. Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and for any or no reason suspend or terminate this License and the rights afforded to You hereunder with or without prior notice. Furthermore, if You fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this License any rights afforded to You hereunder shall terminate automatically, without any notice or other action by Company. Upon the termination of this License, You shall cease all use of the Application and uninstall the Application.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE APPLICATION AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THEREBY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTIES REGARDING THE APPLICATION AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INDFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE APPLICATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE APPLICATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED OR OBTAIN BY YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL BE AS REPRESENTED OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR FROM THE APPLICATION SHALL CREATE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OTHERWISE SUPPORT OR MAINTAIN THE APPLICATION.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees ( the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, fine, penalty, interest and expense (including, without limitation, fees for attorneys and other professional advisers) arising out of or in connection with the following: (i) Your access to or use of the Application or Third Party Content and Services; (ii) Your breach of this License; (iii) Your violation of law; (iv) Your negligence or willful misconduct; or (v) Your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by You or any intellectual property or misappropriation of any proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the License.
11. Compatibility. Company does not warrant that the Application will be compatible or interoperable with Your Mobile Device or any other piece of hardware, software, equipment or device installed on or used in connection with your Mobile Device. Furthermore, You acknowledge that compatibility and interoperability problems can cause the performance of your Mobile Device to diminish or fail completely, and may result in permanent damage of Your Mobile Device, loss of data located on You Mobile Device, and corruption of the software and files located on Your Mobile Device. You acknowledge and agree that Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to You for any losses suffered from or arising in connection with compatibility or liability to You for any losses suffered resulting from or arising in connection with compatibility or interoperability problems.
12. Product Claims. You acknowledge that You (not Company) are responsible for addressing any third party claims relating to Your use or possession of the Application, and agree to notify Company of nay third party claims relating to the Application of which You become aware. Furthermore, You hereby release Company from any liability resulting from Your use or possession of the Application, including, without limitation, the following: (i) any product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
13.1 Governing Law. This license shall be deemed to take place in the Republic of the Philippines and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, excluding its conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from this License shall be adjudicated in the courts of the City of Muntinlupa. This License shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
13.2 Severability. If any provision of this License is held to be invalid or unenforceable with respect to a party, the remainder of this License, or the application of such provision to persons other than those to whom it is held invalid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13.3 Waiver. Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation under this License shall not effect a party’s liability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constiture waiver of any subsequent breach.
13.4 Export Control. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Application except as authorized by the Philippines and the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the Application was obtained. You represent and warrant that You are not (x) located in any country that is subject to the Philippines Government embargo, or that has been designated by the Philippine Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, or (y) listed on any Philippine Government list of prohibited or restricted parties including the Bureau of Treasury’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. You also agree that You will not use the Application for any purposes prohibited by Philippine law.
13.5 Modification or Amendment. Company may modify or amend the terms of this License by posting a copy of the modified or amended License on the Company Application EULA website. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modification or amendment by Your decision to continue using the Application following the date in which the modified or amended License is posted on the Company Application EULA website.
13.6 Survival. The following sections of this License and any other provisions of this License which their express language or by their context are intended to survive the termination of this License shall survive such termination: 1, 2.2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 13.
13.7 Assignment. Except as permitted in Section 4, You shall not assign this License or any rights or obligations herein without the prior written consent of COMPANY and any attempted assignment in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
13.8 Entire Agreement. This License including the documents incorporated herein by reference constitute the entire agreement with respect to the use of the Application licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.
TimeTact makes it easy for freelancers, consultants, sole proprietors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people to track, capture and record important job and business data by keeping everything in one place! Make sure you’re getting paid for the services you’ve rendered by easily tracking and recording your timesheets, mileage, expenses, invoices and reports
- absolutely FREE!